Bus shelters that beautify the city
ecoms' covered bus stops employ glass walls to ensure cleanliness and spaciousness.
Their functional and beautiful design contributes to creating a smart city.
A bright and clean space to make wait times more enjoyable.
ecoms bus stops are spacious and full of natural light.
A logical design with excellent durability, maintainability, and of course safety, allows all to wait in comfort.
Bus shelters that can be accessed with confidence
- Tempered glass walls that protect passengers from rain, wind, and snow.
- Transparent glass that prevents blind spots and offers excellent security.
- Both drivers and passengers have high visibility and can wait for the bus safely.
Swift and uncomplicated construction
- Construction is completed within two working days: one day to build the framework and one day for glasswork.
- The lightweight aluminum frame can be manually transported and constructed; no specialized heavy machinery is required.
Optimal even as temporary installations
- Construction, disassembly, and relocation are easy as the systems are constructed from an aluminum frame, nuts, and bolts.
- Since the parts can be reassembled, they do not need to be scrapped but can be reused.
- The aluminum frame is highly corrosion-resistant and maintenance-free, requiring no paint.The system can stay beautiful forever.